Customer Service Representative
Seeking customer oriented service representatives to act as a liaison, provide product/service information, identify potential problems and take preemptive measures, and resolve emerging conflicts with accuracy and efficiency. Clerical responsibilities include but are not limited to: order fulfillment, payments, billing, collections, record maintenance, and queries. Strong and courteous written and oral communication needed.
The target is to ensure outstanding service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction by going the extra mile to engage customers, identify and assess needs to achieve satisfaction and deliver high quality service.
- Attract and retain customers by answering product and service questions: suggesting information about other products and services and informing customers of deals and promotions.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for call and fulfill requests efficiently and in a timely matter.
- Follow communication procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Provide and record accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools/methods.
- Generate sales leads and meet personal/team sales targets.
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Maintain and update customer records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction and work with manager to ensure customer service standards are being delivered.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellations.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint: determining the cause of the problem: selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment: following up to ensure resolution: via phone, email, or social media channels.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and presentations skills.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and ability to type 30 WPM.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.