Prep Time: 20min Cook time: 1 hour Servings: 6
1 large spaghetti squash
½ clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the squash length wise, scoop out and discard seeds
- Lay squash open face on a cookie sheet and lightly with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to your liking.
- Bake on middle rack for 1 hr or until soft. Set aside and let cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, scrape out squash from the skin with a fork.
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter until softened
- Add squash and parmesan cheese into skillet and cook until hot.