- 1 ½ c flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg – beaten
- ¾ c melted butter (or Crisco)
- ½ c milk
- 1/8 c of sugar
- ½ c brown sugar
- ¼ c flour
- ¼ c butter (softened & room temperature)
- 1 Tb cinnamon
- Sift together flour with baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat together egg, sugar, and melted butter.
- Add milk.
- Stir in flour mixture, mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 8″ or 9 ” round cake pan.
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake is done.
Combine topping ingredients, blend with fork until crumbly.